Monday, November 24, 2008

TODAY, home cleaning

Yes..today is home cleaning day..
after lunch time..my sis and I helped my mom to clean the house..
"I know im a good girl xD"
Half way cleaning..i found these..
my first new handphone since i was standard 6..xD
My first wearing spectacle..I know is kinda old for me..lol


=D
After cleaning..i felt so tired and took a bath..
soon my dad came back from office..
and he bought Sushi for us...
yummmy...=D
what a great day!xD

So tempting huh?..haha =D

David Archuleta has come out his lastest album..

most of his songs is nice..

and his voice is amazing..

his favourite song is 'angels'..

he really sang like an angel..xD

anyway..holidays was so bored..

what else can do?

online ? hanging out with friends?thats all..x(

Next trip I will be going to Port Dickson!

Youth camp!

THIS IS NOW!

No comments: