Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Uncle Caleb's House

Last two days, my family and I went to my dad's fren house aka Caleb Chia
we celebrated his 50th Birthday =D
So we had our dinner at there..
my sis and I started to getting bored..
and we took some photos..xD
introducing Uncle Caleb's youngest son..
Joel Chia..
he's 4 turning to be 5 next year
he looks adorable..
and he has two dimples when he smile (:
he likes me to kuchi him..don't know why?xD
and his kinda horny..jkjk..lol

here are the small kids..they're highly educated..=X
and they are very good in computers games..

said CHEESE everyone! (:
After that, the kids want us(my sis and I) to played hide and seek with them..
I know we are childish =.="
No choice they got nothing to play besides PS 2..
Next, we played UNO spin..
some of them went to played computer games..
it's almost 10p.m..
Birthday cake here we come..
yummy..looks so delicious!
CHOCOLATE BANANA! my favourite! xD

His family photo

Uncle caleb and standing beside him was his eldest son, Joshua Chia

We sang happy birthday song for him =D

Make a wish and God will bring u blessing to you and your family =)

Joel(the yellow t-shirt boy) : Papa..don't cut the cake first..

Joel and XiangFenn

Joel and Me xD
went back home at 12 a.m
end =D



No comments: