Thursday, December 18, 2008

Calvary Youth Camp - DAY 1

About Youth Camp:-
First of foremost, I would like to said thank you for my parent because they had encouraged me to sign up for this youth camp! I really had an enjoyable time throughout this church camp!
Praise the LORD!
15th December 2008 - MONDAY
First day of camp was pretty cool..my sister and I arrived in church at 9:30 a.m.
[Roll call, Briefing and Prayer]

My CW friend, Rachel Gan (: She's only 15..
this is YeeLeng. She's sweet 16! and her birthday is the day after christmas.

Overseer : Adrien Lee.


Inside the bus. Me and lil sister.

JESUS..THE HOPE OF CHRISTMAS.

At 11 a.m..we departed to Le Paris Resort, Port Dickson.
Around 1:30 p.m. Arrived at Le Paris..everyone drop their luggage at the hall..
we stayed there for 4 days 3 nights!
People droping their luggage.


Costa Rica aka Le Paris Resort, Port Dickson.
Around 2.00 p.m..we had our lunch at our own expenses.
After lunch headed back to the hall..and we played MAFIA.
Thr girls..

The boys..

Zhen Wai (:

More and more people came in and join us.
Next, everyone has to gathered at the hall. Camp opening start.
at 4:30 p.m..we checked in to the hotel room.
Oh yeah..not to forget..my church friends always called me Meilanie..
They don't called XiangMei. Cause Meilanie is my christian name.
I'm proud to have a nice christian name. Thank God!
KY and Rachel Hee (:
First time met them and they are very friendly..

The pretty girls.
From left : Rachel Gan, Cheng Yi, KY, Rachel Hee and ME.

Ben Ong and Wei Chin.


At 7:30 p.m..we had worship service..THIS IS NOW! [Session 1]
This is the time to make me stand for Christ..and this is NOW!

Everyone gathered at the hall.

My pretty roomates. Cheryl, Natalie and Yin Mun.
This picture kinda blur.
but this is the only one I took picture with them. xD
Us again. but without Cheryl =x

Jie Jie Yin Mun.
She's very pretty in reality. [Serious]
okay..I got lotsa friends to introduce you guys.
My christian friends are very kind and friendly.
I really thank God for having them as my friends.
It's been a great day for me to met many new friends.
Xue Jen, Me, Sarah Yee and Esther. We are all 16.turning to 17 next year.
The speaker, Pastor Jeremy Seaward
He is a youth Pastor of the Edge, Singorpore. He has spent the last 15 years of his life reaching out to hundred of students every week. All these are possible because he first seized the opportunity to take the challenge of making every moment count for JESUS.

Fellowship [Cell group allocation]
My group leader : Michael Loon (the guy who pointed his finger out)

After group devotion, it's free time .
I've took some photos.
Wei Jun, Stanley and Ivan Yun.

My CW friends. they are all 15, except me and YeeLeng.
CW stand for Carpenter Workshop.

Ivan, me, Rachel and Jonathan Chuah xD

Ivan with his emo face =x

After that, we went to the beach during night time.Yee Leng (:
JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!

Two pretty girls jump! jump!

And they jump again (:
Light out at 11:30 p.m.
Will be continue tomorrow.
Calvary Youth Camp - DAY 2

No comments: