Thursday, December 25, 2008

Silent Night

Silent night
Away in Manger,
no crib for a bed,
the little Lord Jesus,
laid down His sweet head ;
The star in the sky
looked down where he lay,
The little Lord Jesus,
asleep on the hay.

hmm..sorry for the late update .
cause i'm kinda busy during the christmas seasons..haha!
Well on tuesday, went for christmas shopping at Mid Valley..
walked in to SPADE bought two new clothes as my christmas present (:
Thanks DAD! love ya lots!

Best buy still got 20% discount.
after discount it only cost 48 bucks!
Tada!
this one got 20% also..
it only cost 28 bucks!
Cheap cheap cheap!

Unfortunenally, the salegirl was kinda rude..we wanted a new one for this blouse..
She lie to us that this is the only one left..(the display one)
the other salegirl helped us to checked whether there still got another new one..
she found out that there's still got another new one for us..
well..Thanks to the previous malay salegirl..
that fella lazy to find and she nearly lost a customer..

=D
On christmas day, my family and I went down to KL town..
we search for car park almost 1 hour @@
and there's a huge traffic jam in KL..

In the end, we went to pavillion to park our car..
next, we headed to sungei wang for a walk..
dad has bought some new year's dress for me (:
Sungei wang was so packed and crowded with many peoples..
especially the youngsters like to hang around there..
Christmas decor at Pavillion extrance .


Inside the pavillion. (:

as for this dress..cost me 35 bucks!

i'm regreted to bought this dress..
cause its kinda expensive.
this dress only got 10% discount.

haha.
this one only 15 buckss!
I love it so muchiess!
Yesterday, my sister and I went to CA's..
there's a youth celebration..
they had exchange gifts and fellowship too (:
the only thing is i forgot to bring my camera!
how forgetful am I?
hmph! ><
Well..we had BBQ too!
During night time, we went to BenOng's christmas house party..
can you imagine 80+ people can fit in one small storey house?
Right, there's only 50+ came for the party..@@
The foods was good..
But I can't ate much..cause my stomach was kinda full ..i ate alot during the bbq time. hehe.
after makan, I chit chat with some youth friends as we are the same age..
went back home at 9:30p.m..thanks to Joel for fetching us back home.
And BenOng's party was great and awesome!
Thanks for the invitation yay!
PS : Things changed, People changed.

No comments: