Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Time Square-Sungai Wang

Yesterday went outing with my classmate..
met up them at the lrt station around 10:30 a.m
Sadly, C.Sookyan and PeckYee didn't came with us..
While Cas and I waiting for sookyan to come, we saw BenHan coming with us too..
and i can said his the only guy..
When sookyan reached..her mom asked me lotsa questions..
I also don't know how to answered..
~long story~zzz..
her mom thought that i'm those kind of playgirl..
like to hang out with friends! zzz
Cause that day my whole outfit is kinda funny I guess..
my top is pink in colour..and her mom thought is purple..
summore called me purple girl..=.=" lol.
So called emo girl - Cassandra
She doesn't like to take photo of her..
when we reached at time square..
firstly, we went to bought the movie tickets..
watched Twilight..only cost Rm7. kinda cheap.
[on tuesday my sister went outing with her friends..and they watched the same movie and cost them 8 bucks! 1 buck different.haha kena cheat]
Next, I went to SASA to buy eye-liner..
then headed to Gasoline for lunch..
I ate the French Style Fried Rice..!
the food taste is so terrible!
I will never eat that again =x
The movie was totally awesome!
and i'm gonna buy twilight books.
my old friend, Jiamin..last time she's from Saujana..but she has shift to Sentosa's school.

French Style Fried Rice and a cup of carrot milk =/
and my lunch cost me 13 bucks!

Look at Sookyan..guess what she's holding?
KNIFE!?
Cas: Please don't kill me..I will give you everything you want =x

While waiting for the foods to served..we played True of Dare.
When is BenHan turns..he chose DARE..and we made him this..

~Speechless~

Christmas Decoration in Time Square =D


From left : BenHan, l.sookyan, Me and Jiamin.
US! Cam-whore!

The girls.

Everyone!

Finally Cassandra willing to take photo with me..lol
[cause i forced her to take]
our face so small but our body so big?so funny =p
After the movie, Sookyan needs to went back home..so four of us went to Sungai WAng to shop around.
chee weng so called the 'Chicken Plaza'.
many peoples clouded in there.
While walking to the road side..we saw Kye-earn was there too..
I bought a yellow belt cost me 10 bucks only!
my sister said it was kinda expensive..
cause outside can sell it cheaper! xD
who cares..i love it thats all..
Around 6 something, headed back to lrt station
and went back home..
spent lotsa money in someone stuff.
not gonna tell til the day comes..
PS : Should I treat you this good?

No comments: