Friday, December 19, 2008

Calvary Youth Camp - DAY 3

17th December 2008 - Wednesday

Devotion Day 2 - The Orbit
Q: What happens if the earth decides to leave the orbit and travels off on its own?
The answer is if we decided to leave God, you travel by your own ; you will get lost, without purpose of live.


Pastor Jeremy, me and Alexandra.
this task we need to used the sand to draft a word which is "SOS"
Unfortunately, we need to squat our knees and walk 4 arounds the SOS..
and even sing a song of 'twinkle twinkle little star'..SWT!
seriously, its very tiring..
Next task, each team need to build two sand castles..
which is one must be as high as someone waist.
another sand castle need to be as high as someone knees.
(Sorry I can't remember what's the girl name..so i just put there 'someone'..)
Building sand castle really wasting lotsa times..
and we were under the sun to quickly finished it..
hopefully, we finally done it !

Out of the sudden, the so called 'goverment' has sent their people to check our money..
to see is there any conterfeit money or not..
Torres has lost 5K!
because our 5K are conterfeit!
WTH?

anyway..we continue our game..
we are running out of time..
it's almost 5 pm..we headed back to the city centre to paid the tax..





haha. the police has finally caught the two prisoners who robbed the citizens money.

After the game, my friends and I went to bowling..
Well..I and Ivan bet that if this round I lost to him..i'm gonna pay him back the bet money.
So in the end..I lost to him by only few points away..
Somehow, i'm gonna take revenge one day!
PS : Bring It on IVAN!
Sarah was too scared to bowl.




This is one of my favourite song-
THE STAND

You stood before creation
Eternity within Your hand
You spoke the earth into motion
My soul now to stand

You stood before my failure
Carried the Cross for my shame
My sin weighed upon Your shoulders
My soul now to stand

So what can I say
What can I do
But offer this heart O God
Completely to You

So I'll walk upon salvation
Your Spirit alive in me
This life to declare Your promise
My soul now to stand

So I’ll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the One who gave it all
So I’ll stand
My soul Lord to You surrendered
All I am is Yours
The winners of the Game.

Oh well..we gonna miss Youth Camp!
and the beach too! =[

US again!

PS : God Is So REAL and God has really changed my whole LIFE. i'm really appreciate it.

No comments: