Sunday, December 14, 2008

Malacca Trip

I never been to Malcca for so long since I was a little girl.
First of all, I would like to said this is my first time went trip with my sister's boyfriend.
Actually my sister has planned to go to Singopore when is christmas day.
But the whole trip has cancelled because my mom thinks that it will spent lotsa money in Singapore.
So ended up we went to Malacca. I really had a great time with them.

First stop we went to the crocodile farm which you can see mostly the crocodile like totolly death.
They doesn't move at all.
And their life is just eat and sleep thats all.
So inside there, we can see a Desa Park for the kids only.
Beside, If u walk in further you can see a ghost hunter,
and the place is so creapy.
I don't dare to walk inside cause there's no one there.

I never see a Giant crocodile before in my whole life.

Sister and me :D

Next stop, we went to Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka Mall. Nothing much to see actually.
But in Malacca, we can see many police around us compared to KL.
And I love Malacca foods..
Especially the Asam Laksa, Nyonya Laksa, Ice Kacang and more..




Prawn mee and Oyster xD



After that, we search for many hotels. Ended up we went to Hotel Equatorial to checked in.
Many peoples came to checked in for the hotel rooms.
Next we checked in to a swiss room which is 1 king bed and a living room.
During night time, we headed to Jonker's street which they opened their stall during weekends.
It's like a pasar malam, crowded with many people.
While we passing by an old lady, we heard the lady said to her friend these..
she says..
" Hey, Do you want to see my new boyfriend?"
My sister and I were starring each other, we were like what's wrong with that lady?
sounds so wrong..haha!



This is the best Ice-Kacang I ate for so far.

That day was full moon :D




my sister's boyfriend - Say Wei.
my Dad always called him ' SAY WHO'
The next day, we went to Makkota Mall for shopping again..
Haha! yeah! I do love shopping!
Sadly, didn't buy many things. =/
While reached to KL, I straight went to Poighai's condo for his belated birthday party.
The party was fun!
Anyway, Sorry I can't post Poighai's party photos.
Because today I am rushing to pack my things for youth camp in PD!
Yahoo!
I Can't wait any longer !
Youth camp Rock!
Sorry guys I wont be update my blog within a week =x

No comments: