Sunday, October 17, 2010

Adam Lambert Live in KL

Adam Lambert Glam Nation Tour Live In Malaysia, 14 October @ Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil.

First time I went to a gay's concert, OPPS! I mean Adam's concert. 4 of us which is Amanda, Aaron and Michael and I went together for the concert. Amanda and myself actually put some black nail polish and with eyeliner to shows some support for ADAM's concert!:P The usual gay couple even do the same thing by putting nail polish! We planned to go early just to queue up because Amanda wants to get the tickets for the sponsor zone. Anyway, we went there by almost 5pm. Aaron and Michael 'ta pau' KFC for us. Thanks to Michael for the dinner! hah! The sad thing was Amanda couldn't get the sponsor zone which is the free standing. She wanted to get the free standing ticket but end up her friend's failed to get those tickets! =/ Oh well, I never thought that so many people start to line up just to wait outside. The concert suppose to starts at 8pm. End up everyone waited another hour. By 9pm the concert starts.

The concert was simply awesome! It's just that the concert was way too short. It's only 1 and half hour that he performed. He sang 'what do want from me' and ' for your entertainment' which he convert to a fast beat version. Overall, he has put a great performance in his show!
By comparing Adam and Kris. Adam's voice was way talented than Kris where he can pull his voice without turning out of tune! He's vocal was just perfect! Mostly his song were emo. but he has a very good voice though! However, what's the problem with gays man? even guys or girls out there were so crazy over him! They dress up like him! Here are the photos that I've found in the web.
Introducing Adam Lambert.

Special guest>
Malaysia Idol Season 2 Champion, Daniel Lee.
singing 'It's my life'


His first performing song 'Voodoo'


He sang ' Mad World' one of my favourite song.
After his concert, We went to Restaurant sweet bean at Sri Petaling for supper :) I met ChunKit,Mag and Rueann were at the mamak there. :D Amanda stay over night at my house and we slept off around 1:30am.

No comments: