Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Everthing is going to be fine


Two days ago, my sister, her friend and I went to Mid Valley to watched Charlie St Cloud. The movie was not too bad. It's kind of love romance story. Im gonna rank 1 thumb up! Romeo couldn't make it because of transport problem which he stay in puchong. It's difficult for him to come all the way to MV. While we were walking to the escalator, i saw this couple actually doing france kiss infront of us! I tried to look the other direction without seeing them doing it. Wei Wen was like ' How i wish the guy PoKai ( fall down )' LOL, and we laughed.
anyway, i found this cute quote saying..
"Love is a gift from God, and as we obey His laws and genuinely learn to serve others, we develop God's love in our lives. Love of God is the means of unlocking divine powers which help us to live worthily and to overcome the world. "
Well, I skipped CSB today. Last night I was super tired and fall alseep around 9pm. I planned to study T3 for the theory test for today. End up I slept like a pig :P
I just dont understand why she have to do this to tortured herself? whether to blame me or maybe she just have to move on? i know she really tire out of this.. I really hope God will help her in her circumstances that she's facing now. I can sense her feeling and emotion. She's really depressed. and I'm sorry I shouldn't hurt you that way.
P/S : "When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."

No comments: