Thursday, October 28, 2010

RED alert!


RED is a pretty cool movie! :D

Oh well, Mr.Jack has marked our papers. He was really dissappointed on our results. From best class 100% passes to the worst. A total of 10 people failed in t5 mock exam! =/ I felt so sorry that G7 has dissappoint him with a very bad results. I guess im the one of the failure! I guess I have to brush up my t5! Don't want let JACK to feel down.

These two days of T3 EDC class was boring! Yesterday after t3 class, he brought me to play pool. It was fun while he teached me how to play. Somehow I still need more time to learn by myself :P It's not as easy as you see people playing pool or even watching on tv. Next week It's gonna be a one week holiday! Yay! Dad might bringing to his apartment to stay one night there. I'm going there for swimming or maybe gym! :P

Thank you Angel for the Fahrenheit's 4th album! totally love it! :D

til then, toodles~!

No comments: