Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy vs Sad

It's another memorable day! I had a great time with him last night. after t3 class, we went to Restoran BibiKwok (ThaI Restaurant) for dinner. It's a bbq with steamboat. let's just say the food was just okay for me. But the turkey ham was delicious. :) Once I went back home, my mom was like " how come I dont see ur friend's car drop you infront of the house ? " I answered her " I came back from nowhere "..LOL. Yet, after bathe and everything. my body was too tired and went to bed early.



I want capuchino! I want Latte! I want Moca! MOCK is just near the corner! Still, I don't think I have much time to study all my papers! I still haven't start my t5 yet! I need a cup of COFFEE to put me awake! :P

American Idol runner up, Adam Lambert is coming to KL for his first ever tour concert! His concert will be held in Indoor Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil on the 14 of October which is this coming thursday. So happy that Michael got the tickets for us! thanks man! Just for one night! We gonna go crazy thru the night~! ( i'm still thinking whether can I bring camera go or not ) Those security might stop people bringing cameras to the stadium! x)

WELL, better off to study! toodles! :DD

No comments: